The Alternatives In The Pictures
Thinkific is one of the best Podia Alternatives, it allows you to create an educational world online, and a really good thing about this tool is that you do not need any technical knowledge to use this.
Their team takes care of all the technicalities like security, maintenance, etc. They started about 11 years ago, and now they have crossed 40000-course creators and earned more than 200 million dollars.
- You can create quizzes, upload content videos, tackle all your content using drag and drop builder.
- This alternative gives you an option to make multiple payments, Integration, and marketing tools that will help your business student engagement and selling of courses.
- You can build a new course website with your existing site.
- Integrate with More than 1000 businesses and marketing applications
- Coupons and promotional features boost your sale
- Free: Test the core feature
- Basic: $49 per month
- Pro + Growth : $99 dollars per month
- Premier: $499 per month
This can come in handy if you don’t want to sell your courses in the market and host your classes online. It is one of the best and can give you a lot of features.
With a 2048bit SSL certification, teachable keeps your information safe and secure.
Besides, it also keeps a watch on the virtual schools to make sure everything is fine.
- You can create excellent online courses with videos, images, texts, audio files, etc.
- It also allows you to import as much content from OneDrive, Dropbox, and Google drive as possible.
- Accepts payments from more than 130 foreign currencies via PayPal, credit card, and stripe
- You can have a comprehensive report and see the number of students signed up, students who have completed their course, revenue, etc.
- It generates a certificate for all your students after course completion. The certification is customizable.
- Basic: $39 per month
- Business: $119 per month
- Enterprise: $299 per month
Do you want to learn how to maintain your bookkeeping business? Then check out the BookKeeper Launch System that can help up upgrade your skills. Click here to read the full review.
Kajabi is an all-in-one business platform that gives you all kinds of features, especially if you want an educational platform under one roof.
Create, market, and sell membership, courses, digital products very quickly.
- Create and send beautiful emails very quickly. Use the automation feature and reach your audience at the right time.
- Have an analysis, see how your clients respond to your business model, track your user forecasting, customer progress, and many more metrics.
- You also get to charge your customers on a recurring or a one-time basis. Ut supports methods like PayPal, Stripe, and more.
There are a two weeks free trial period. Other than that, here are the plans:
- Basic: $149 per month.
- Growth: $199 per month.
- Pro: $399 per month.
It is the largest marketplace that lets you sell your course and monetize all your skills. It has over 30 million students and more than 42 thousand tutors from across 190+ countries.
There are free courses for your guidance through which you can create your course on Udemy. You can also create a class in more than one language.
- You get to create quizzes, assignments, tasks along with having active interactions with students.
- You have guidance through all the course creation tasks. The course videos you create are provided free, and you also get advice if there is something wrong.
- You get access to all tools which help you to connect with students.
Contact Udemy for pricing information.
- Related Post- Review on Coursera
This is very easy to manage and create. It is great for creators, businesses, and bloggers who want to sell digital products, subscriptions, and goods to people on social media or their websites.
There are built-in marketing tools that you can make use of. Connect with more than 2000 third-party applications using Zapier.
There’s also a 14-day free trial.
- There are built-in marketing tools and discounts with short-timers, digital subscription functionality, a ‘pay what you want a feature, etc.
- Have the OptionOption to embed your shopping cart along with a ‘buy now’ OptionOption.
- Upload product files up to 10 GB with unlimited bandwidth and secure product storage. There are a lot of advanced file security features. While uploading, you can also have an option to make it streamable and make it a downloadable product only.
All three plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Starter: $29 per month.
- Business: $59 per month.
- Premium: $129 per month.
It is one of the very best and trustable online course platforms. It is built for running memberships and online course sites. Educate children, train employees, and monetize your skills, experience, and sell courses.
- Create online schools without hiring any exceptional web designers if third parties. There is a page builder for doing this.
- Add questions, pictures, videos, PDFs, interactive elements, and more to make your lessons more engaging.
- You can sell your course in a lot of currencies. It supports payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, and more.
- Starter: $29 per month.
- Pro Trainer: $99 per month.
- Learning Center: $299 per month.
- High Volume and Corporate: Contact them for more information.
Learndash is prevalent and is used by several companies like Fortune companies, major universities, organizations to make and sell their courses. This WordPress plugin works best with most of the themes. It is also a great Podia alternative.
- Its drag and drop option lets you make a multi-layer course very nicely. You can always reuse your existing content. Change label names to anything to want to.
- Manage student enrollment, make your classes free or private, manage their course fees, etc.
- Various payment methods, like PayPal, Stripe, 2Checkout, and others.
- Pricing includes one-time sales, memberships, subscriptions, bundles and more so you can choose the one that best fits you.
- Basic: $159 a year
- Plus Package: $189 per year
- Pro Package: $329 a year.
It is one of the youngest alternatives on the list. It has a product that is very easy to use and very robust. Build courses, products, and membership sites and sell them through a sales funnel or storefront.
The page loads fast and converts well. Stores take minutes to set up. You can always choose the advanced custom builder to have your unique experiences for visitors.
- You have an option to have a simple, quick build of an advanced custom build.
- Add checks to your courses and sites as well as your landing pages. This makes it easy to upsell from all those free courses or add extra revenues.
- Global styles are always a nice feature for keeping your courses and pages consistent.
- Beginner: $99 a month.
- Advanced: $199 a month.
- Enterprise: Contact them for more information.
- Cloudways Review
- Best WordPress CRM Plugins
- Best SEO Agency WordPress Themes For Professional SEO Services
- SiteGround Alternatives
FAQ’s | Best Podia Alternatives
😍What is similar to Kajabi?
8 Best Kajabi Alternatives: Get Everything In One Place Systeme.io. Thinkific. Teachable. Podia. Skillshare. Udemy. Teachery. Ruzuku.
👌I use podia as a website?
you can use Podia for your primary website on the internet. Especially if you share free content on a platform like YouTube, Medium, or a Podcast - Podia makes a lot of sense as your primary website.
🤷♀️Does podia have an app?
So if you don't like the design for any reason or want to give a unique look and feel to your course area, that won't be possible on Podia. Otherwise, the course area design is mobile responsive (even though Podia doesn't have a mobile app) and looks professional and should work well for most course creators.
✅Is there a cheaper version of Kajabi?
We're the Kajabi alternative that gives you the same all-in-one features you love (like landing pages, email marketing, courses, payments, memberships, webinars, affiliate marketing, and more), for less than one-third of the price.
😍Is podia better than Kajabi?
Both Podia and Kajabi provide a similar range of integrations, the only difference being, Podia allows a greater number of connections. Since Podia's system is better integrated, it wins this round.